Eli Shares His 1st Post


Good day and Happy New Year 2007 to everyone.

But it's not really a happy day for me. I've been suffering for this freakin' ulcers in my mouth and it's very annoying. These bastards infest my mouth since last year before Christmas. Anyway, it's my bad though. I don't drink a lot of water and I got dehydrated. So to all you guys out there, drink lotsa water and keep healthy.

Anyway, this is my 1st post for blogger so it might not be that cool - no cool layout and so on. Actually I've been blogging but not that active and I've stopped. I was introduced into bloggin again by this guy Aaron then Marilyn. So I've decided to subscribe and start to write and share.

Regards,
Elisha
 

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

Auwhh.. so i'm not the 1st person that request you to create a blog? hahaha..but at least u have one now!

Elisha said...

actually I have few... hehe.

aaronparan said...

being the perasan person that i am.. is that aaron me kah? teehee~

Elisha said...

yeap... should add a direct link to your profile eh? hehe.

Anonymous said...

Nice starter blog. Sure can improve more on the pictures and more stories. Nice "cibailang" pics *wink wink wink*

JoDiane said...

i was googling for swinburne's futsal team and stumbled upon ur blog. nice & interesting blog. luv ur writin, & nice pic (above) too (kinda marylin manson alike).

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright © 2008 - Eli Shares - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template