Streamyx Account Re-Activated


This cartoon is by Dave Walker

At last, I can get myself connected into the internet at home again. All these while I went to the university just to online (day/night) - still having our holiday anyway. -Never went to the cyber cafe to online.

I have been waiting for the Streamyx technician to re-activate the account for couples of MONTHS and I got fed up of waiting for them so I decided to go to TM Point myself to check out the problem. Surprisingly they just didn't do anything about it. So I apply for re-activation and DAMN IT the process is actually so simple.

1. Fix line number.
2. Streamyx account username.
(Re-activation progress)
3. Account is activated.

(Done within 10 minutes)

I'm like.... erm... that's all?

I don't understand why they didn't just do it until you have to personally approach them and "ask" them to "do" their job. Some more you still have to pay the monthly fee although you didn't use the service and that's so unfair.

Enough with my complaining...

So now, friendster, youTube, Gamespot and torrent download is now available!!! Can't access into these site in the university because it was banned.

Now I can continue posting and argue in the friendster's group forum (Lun Bawang or Lun Dayeh 2008) , watching video clips, review and check out on games, download videos, chat with my friends and BLOG!!! ^^



So guys, I'm back again...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back kokkai!nw blog bout ur hair.. nyahahah!! XD

osaka.

Elisha said...

Yea, sure. I'll blog about my hair soon. ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright © 2008 - Eli Shares - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template