Blog Update: Widgets and Add-ons

I've decided to update my readers about any changes that I've made in my blog and hopefully made it more informative to you.

So today, I've added to my sidebar a message box, chat box, shout box or whatever you call it (called Cbox) which allows you to leave me a message, comments or interact with one and another. You may also have something to say which doesn't relate to the posts and I hope this cute widget helps.

Considering few message box widgets, I found out that Cbox provides the most appealing features. Which offers simple configuration, nice colours and design, avatars, unlimited smilies, auto linking, guard against comment spam, and ease of use.

To add a smiley into the message, you can click the smilies link at the bottom corner which is in between of the help and cbox link.
By the way, I'm happy to share you the secret codes behind each smilies.

Da Eli Shares Smilies Code

Click image for bigger view

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright © 2008 - Eli Shares - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template