Who's the Boss?


Photo courtesy of anemic.cinema

All the organs of the body were having a meeting, trying to decide who was the one in charge.


Photo courtesy of Gaetan Lee

"I should be in charge," said the brain , "Because I run all the body's systems, so without me nothing would happen."


Photo courtesy of Andrew Mason

"I should be in charge," said the blood , "Because I circulate oxygen all over so without me you'd all waste away."


Photo courtesy of invisibleElement

"I should be in charge," said the stomach," Because I process food and give all of you energy."


Photo courtesy of Eric Lafforgue

"I should be in charge," said the legs , "because I carry the body wherever it needs to go."


Photo courtesy of won7ders

"I should be in charge," said the eyes, "Because I allow the body to see where it goes."


Photo courtesy of Medizinische Fakultät

"I should be in charge," said the rectum , "Because I'm responsible for waste removal."

All the other body parts laughed at the rectum And insulted him, so in a huff, he shut down tight.


Photo courtesy of fish eaters

Within a few days, the brain had a terrible headache, the stomach was bloated, the legs got wobbly, the eyes got watery, and the blood Was toxic. They all decided that the rectum should be the boss.

The Moral of the story? Even though the others do all the work... The 'asshole' is usually in charge!

Source: Joe Monster.org

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha~!!
now i wish i was an asshole~~ -winks-
however, think bout it... if ur the boss, tht means u get most of the shit...sighs~
nah, change my mind. dnt wna b an asshole..
XD

xoxo,
Adi

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright © 2008 - Eli Shares - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template